Friday, March 15, 2013

Baby Boy..

Hiii!!

Well.. Let me take this oppurtunity to invite our second Special Guest Designer. She's one of my good blog buddies. I love her work and card making style a lot. She's really cool with digis and diecuts.. All I can say is her cards has got this Hi Five look, very classy, very elegant.. Ok without further ado... Please welcome


My name is Pia and I live in Oslo, the capital of Norway. 
I've always been crafting, and there aren't many things I haven't tried. Before I started card making my preferred activities were knitting, cross stitching and making jewelry with beads. 
I came across stamping and cardmaking after reading a Magnolia magazine during the summer of 2011.  I was so impressed with all those fabulous cards, but it took me about 6 months to build up the courage to get started, as I had to overcome my biggest fear - coloring! A month or two later, in February last year, I started  my blog. And I've been addicted to card making ever since  and haven't spent much time on my other hobbies! I love spending time visiting blogs as I find so much inspiration out there in blogland!

and here is her beautiful inspiration!!


Oh! Love this card! Thanks so much Pia for making this wonderful card and taking part in 
Catchy Challenges..:)

Ok guys! Leave Pia some love by visiting her blog and see you again on 20th...

Take care..

3 comments:

  1. 03 Other things can affect the accuracy of a test, including the drug type and concentration as well as the time of testing falling within the detection window for a specific drug A moderate user (who uses several times per week) can test positive 7-21 days after their last usage In doses less than two teaspoons per day, apple cider vinegar is deemed safe to try After rinsing, gently massage your hair follicles with your Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo The detoxification program is intended to remove toxins from your body by targeting fat cells Visit: https://www.urineworld.com/

    ReplyDelete